Friday, September 28, 2018

Despite appearances....

It is always a long, slow journey to exhibition with many, many rejections before the "yeses" come in.  I have 19 applications out there for both solo and group opportunities.   I have heard from 10:   7 rejections and 3 "yeses".  Gotta love those "yeses."  Gotta have faith in those "yeses."  They usually arrive just as you are about to give up.  There are no solo's here.  But this work will be seen.

KEEP THE FAITH, my friends.  Apply to enough opportunities, some will come through.
Interior Torus; going to the Black and White show at Gallery 311, Raleigh, NC

My Mother Myself will be featured in the Surface Design Association Exhibition in Print

My Mother's Marriage will also be featured in the Surface Design Association Exhibition in Print 
Selfie 2018 will be going to No Big Heads, University of Alaska.