We plugged away on catty-wampus modules today. Crimping here, cutting away there. They seem to get up to mischief in the night!
But today! against all odds, we moved both halves across the room and hung them from my tin ceiling. They match! We measured well! We will now let it rest until Monday. Hopefully the little houses will get all their partying done by then;-)
|We have just moved part one across the room after 2 full days of wire adjustment|
|Now part 2 is joining Part 1|
|Marcus getting ready to move the cousins closer together.|
|It is too large to fit in the photograph. Some modules still need adjusting, but HERE IT IS! Largely finished!|