I have been surface treating yards of fabric, cutting, reassembling, embroidering, embellishing and serging. Three different sewing machines are in use.
AT the end of a long week, I had nearly 20 modules completed. I taped them up on a wall to begin to see what needed to happen.
I learned that I need to do a lot of calmer modules to rest the eye. Not a problem! They will probably be a soft blue/grey.
I also decided ( a soft, non-binding decision at this point) that there will be a dark, brown road/ vine that will meander through the design, leading the eye and assisting with the actual structure.