Monday, December 30, 2013

A few details on the Habitat front

I have been surface treating yards of fabric, cutting, reassembling, embroidering, embellishing and serging.  Three different sewing machines are in use.

AT the end of a long week, I had nearly 20 modules completed.  I taped them up on a wall to begin to see what needed to happen.

I learned that I need to do a lot of calmer modules to rest the eye.  Not a problem!  They will probably be a soft blue/grey.

 I also decided ( a soft, non-binding decision at this point) that there will be a dark, brown road/ vine that will meander through the design, leading the eye and assisting with the actual structure.

No comments: