I finalized the module forms and made template from Davey board. All the template will fit within a 12 inch square, my basic grid unit.
A couple of days ago I made brick and siding rubbling plates from Davey board. Today I used them to decorate a group of plain and printed pieces of cloth.
I concluded my tests with the decision to assemble each side of these 2 sided modules on featherweight fusable pellon which will then be assembled into finished units on super heavy fusible pellon called Peltex.
Much more testing to come. The next set of tests involves developing the transparent/translucent modules and some systems for including text.
I think I said a few days ago that much fun would be had in the studio. The FUN has definitely begun.