Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Just a note about Weebly

I have been happily using Weebly for Susanhenselprojects.com for a long time.  It is mostly intuitive and easy to use. However, it came to my attention ( thanks Sharon Louden) that changes
I made to my website in the last month have not been displaying as designed. I worked long and hard on it yesterday afternoon and evening, saving and publishing over and over before things displayed correctly as designed. It's not like I haven't been doing this since the dawn of website design.Yikes!

So this is to say: double and triple check your web publications on a separate tab EVERYTIME.  Empty your cache and check again.The website preview tab may not be telling the truth.

Meanwhile there is still a lot left to do. Many captions were missing from photos...not all, but many. My forgetfulness to get back to them as well as the Weebly hiccup. So, if you notice something really WEIRDLY ASKEW, please feel free to let me know.

No comments: