Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Fund Raising, sort of: June 18 Paper Sale!

IT'S A PAPER SALE!
and the suits are dancing in anticipation.

Huh?

Saturday, June 18, 10-4
Susan Hensel Gallery
3441 Cedar Ave S
Minneapolis

I am lightening the load in the studio.  Unbeknownst to many, I used to be a paper dealer...and a paper hoarder.  I need to make room to store finished work and create $$$ toward the completion of (Her)Suit.  It is going to take $5000 to complete, document and take this installation to its first venue.  So, let the fundraising, however modest, begin!

The papers for sale are mostly from the Black Ink line of papers.  I have a sizeable stack of Canson/Strathmore/unknown.  These papers will all run $1, $2, and $3.

I will have boxes of collage materials. These are organized , marked, cardboard boxes of collage and assemblage materials.  Sold by the box, prices yet to be determined.

I am selling my board shear.
 
It is in perfect condition.  It is modest size, weighs a ton, will handle 1/2 sheet of Davey board.  $1000.

There will be some display equipment for sale: gridwall, backdrop frames.  You may have to wander out to the garage to see them...we'll see how my energy goes.  Make an offer.

Weird other stuff may join the fray.  So do come by.






No comments: