Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Good News all around

I never in a million years thought I would make the cut on  this one:  2 of my Deconstructing Power series were invited to be part of the show EXTREME FIBERS, at the Muskegon Museum of Art, next fall.

Another 2 of them were invited to be part of a Women's Caucus for Art show outside of St. Louis, Reimaging Femmage, at the Foundry Art Centre really, really soon!  Have to ship them next week.  I've been trying for several years to get into a WCA show.  

I Dwell in Impossibility  was accepted for the online component of another WCA show:  Voices: Women Unite.  
When I have the link, I'll share it.  I think that show goes up in April.

And then, Garden Book: Backyard  got accepted to the Women's Art Resources of Minnesota juried show at the Phipps Center for the Arts,in Hudson WI. 

And then, Marcus helped me load  the car with the Ophelia pictures and accoutrements today.  I perform it at the MacRostie Art Center in Grand Rapids, MN on Friday.  

Whew!  Quite a week!

And I sent out three or four more proposals.

No comments: